A clogged sewer is a serious problem even in simplest form, yet one that becomes increasingly more difficult to handle over time. That makes early detection the key to preventing major headaches and expensed.
Should you notice any of the following warning signs, the smart move is to contact Norhio Plumbing for prompt and decisive action:
- Multiple Fixtures Are Clogged – Some combination of a toilet, tub drain, shower drain, or sink drain are backed back up at the same time.
- Bubbling Toilet – If you have a clogged sewer, the water in your toilet can bubble while you’re running water in an adjacent sink.
- Washing Machine Backflow – When water draining from your washing machine causes a toilet to overflow or backs up into a tub or shower.
- Awful Odor – The smell of raw sewage from any household drain not only is unpleasant to the nth degree, it’s also another sign of a clogged sewer.
- Damp Spot on Your Lawn – A wet or damp spot on your lawn when the rest of the lawn is dry indicates the possibility of a cracked underground sewer line, an event than can happen for a number of reasons.
If you’re experiencing one or more of these symptoms, we invite you to contact Norhio Plumbing for prompt service, an accurate problem diagnosis, and our best recommendation on how to fix it. Norhio Plumbing: the only residential plumber you’ll ever need.