Hot Water When You Need it, Where You Need it…Anywhere in Your Home.
Have you ever played – even in your mind – “things to do while waiting for the water to turn hot?”
Depending on the age and overall health of your current water heater, there’s all kinds of things you could do while waiting. You know, like reciting the Gettysburg Address, counting to 300 by 3’s, re-writing your resume…whatever strikes your fancy.
And even though we are somewhat exaggerating here to make our point, waiting for water to turn hot can be a huge annoyance and waste of time not to mention a waste of water.
That’s just one reason to make your next water heater a gas tankless water heater. Here’s just some of what you can expect:
- Hot water on-demand, as in, from the moment you turn on the faucet.
- As much hot water as you need, as each system can be designed for your specific needs and the layout of your house.
- No wasted energy or water.
Here are more things to like about a gas tankless water heater:
- Great space savers. The main component is a box that attaches to a wall, which means no more storage tank, and that frees up space for other things. Tankless water heaters can be installed in utility rooms, closets, and just about anywhere, including outdoors.
- Whole-house or point-of-use applications. Perhaps all you need is more hot water in one particular area of your home, such as a new bathroom not hooked up to your main supply. That’s another way to put a tankless water heater to work for you: quickly and affordably.
So if it’s time to stop playing the “where’s the hot water” game and move on to bigger and better things, contact Norhio Plumbing today for an in-home proposal on a new tankless water heater for your home or business.